Monday, July 6, 2009

Hell hath no fury like a woman's wrath!

I strike till it hurts and feel the pleasant vibe of satisfaction drool through my head and into my body whenever revenge has been sweet and sweetly taken.

"What an awful woman!" you might chide, condemning me to the annals of the archives containing the most horrible human beings on the planet. But I'm just being honest and transparent about how badly I react towards those who have caused me pain. I like to see them sink to new lows and it gives me immense fulfilment seeing them get what they deserved, with a high feeling that lasts me a number of days!

I know I sound terrible but I've realized that that is who I am. And the worst part is that inversely, I never appreciate or laud honour on those who have been good to me. Those people are revered no doubt, but they do not experience the extremities of my emotions in quite the same way.

You see I've been pushed into a corner and butchered when I've been nothing short of innocent and a victim of circumstance in the past. My survival instincts contributed towards making me a stronger woman.

Am I a bad person? Is it only me? Should I change or atleast strive to re-adjust some qualities within me? Do you hate me for being this way? Am I vile?

You're the judge. And there does another personal and honest post straight from the arteries of my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Well i refuse to believe you are a horrible person. I came across your blog recently... with all the drama i saw on kottu i knew it wasnt the place for most people.. and then i saw how they started attacking you too... i think all this just makes people stronger.. if you survive through it ofcourse. Just hold your head up high and ignore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much kingducky... thank you for understanding me and for having faith in me..

    I'll hold my head up high and ignore :)

    ReplyDelete

You're most welcome to comment and share your thoughts any way you want to. Just be civil and congenial and contribute as best you can. Thank you!