Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lost

The past few days have been days full of solemn quietness in which I've hardly spoken to anyone. I've kind of lost energy though I do perform my duties to a finish, it's without zest or the zeal to look forward to anything better. The lowness of mood carries on until the wee hours of the morning when I flip my phone hoping that Guy might have sent me a text but it's in the negative. Complete silence from him, complete silence from me. I've cried myself to sleep twice, missing him whenever I've switched on the radio and heard some heart tugging ballad from the 80s.

There are times during the day when I long to hear from him. I wish upon wish that my phone beeping is Guy to telling me that he's doing okay. But no. Guy has managed to maintain a stoic silence. And as Sunela advised in a previous post, I've decided to cut off all contact too.

I guess my greatest fear lies in the single sentence.

Will I be forgotten?

4 comments:

  1. I am not in the situation to give you advice JC since I have been down during the past few weeks 2 I am just gonna tell you that don't consider yourself LOST.. Cos you got your friends and your family and us fellow bloggers who will always be there for you.. Break ups are hard .. forget the dude and move on.. cos I am sure the one who is meant to be with you is around =D

    Cheers and take care

    ~Peace~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you'd ever be forgotten... just like you'd never forget him...

    Stay strong JC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Miss Pathetically Patient, how long do you intend staying here plaguing us with your sad sorry tales?

    Paul, Wyomi & Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my sweet, special friend Disease..
    in spite of what you are going through you thought of comforting me. That really touched me and I feel so much better after your words.. I'm here too if ever you need me.

    Peace and hugs, Disease.. x

    Chavie you answered my worried question for me..that is so true.. he must feel the way I do too isn't it? Thank you SO much..

    ReplyDelete

You're most welcome to comment and share your thoughts any way you want to. Just be civil and congenial and contribute as best you can. Thank you!