Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bow in love?

I watched a horror movie with Bow a few days ago and spooked myself out to glory!!! The lights were switched off and the place was full of darkness save the fading light of a flickering street light directly opposite the window on the topmost floor of the apartment. As the protagonists started frantically running helter skelter in the dark, every shock made Bow's body shake with jolts that seemed like electricity bolts going through his body!

Somewhere between the scenes, Bow's hand landed on my jeans and wouldn’t move until I had placed my hand above his elbow. As I felt his shoulder affectionately, his hand took a hold of my fingers and he clasped my hand in his very gently.

As the movie ended and the credits began to roll, my expectation that the clasp that held our hands would break was not to be. It took a long while – the end of the movie virtually forcing him to reluctantly stand up and slip the DVD into his cover. But not before he turned his face and landed an unexpected, loving kiss on my surprised cheek.

Soon afterwards as he moved into the kitchen to fix us both some drinks, he sprang up from behind me and held my shoulders, giving me a hug that lasted a very long time. The hold was almost awkward and I had no choice but to end it by drawing his attention to some obscure detail of a compact disc that lay on his table.

Friends who’ve been with him feel Bow is in love with me. And they are not people to speculate without real reason. Something about the way he reacts when I’m around him makes me wonder if he does in fact have a soft corner in his heart for me. I don’t know.

Guys, reading this, what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. i think he luuuuuurves u ! ;) No but seriously i think he fancies u ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think so...? I guess.. you're right! Thanks macademia nut.. :)

    ReplyDelete

You're most welcome to comment and share your thoughts any way you want to. Just be civil and congenial and contribute as best you can. Thank you!