Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Free Again!

The fear that constantly nagged me and knocked at the doorstep waiting to happen during the beginning of this week has sorted itself out! I've got my second chance and I'm delighted as a bunny holding a stack-ful of carrots in her hand!

Dee turned out to be the sweetest reciprocal person out there and completely forgot the one thing that was worrying me constantly. He chose to forgive and forget! We chatted for almost half a hour and he was the same old person that I first knew when we spoke. Awesome!!!

Having said that and breathed a sigh of relief, I'm not going to jeopardise our relationship or take things for granted by ever slipping up again. I'm so happy that things worked out for the best.

We've all got our share of second chances in life haven't we? Well I got mine and I'm eternally grateful for that. I'm a new, optimistic me and I'm thrilled at the turn of events.

3 comments:

  1. I just read the first post you mentioned, and read this... It must be quite a feeling to be freed of such enormous pressure, isn't it? I'm very happy for you and I hope that you took steps to make sure that the people who really matter know what needs to be known... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are happy again :)

    ReplyDelete

You're most welcome to comment and share your thoughts any way you want to. Just be civil and congenial and contribute as best you can. Thank you!