Saturday, June 20, 2009

Burn Out!

There's been a period in my life when things have grown stale and the journey weary. The shoes that have been on this pair of feet have been worn out travelling on roads that have been full of self-defamation.

Sometimes we can be our own harshest critic can't we? I know I am. I come down really hard on myself and punish myself whenever I go ahead and do something stupid or silly that I should never have done.

And I seldom reach out a helping hand to myself to redeem me and bail me out.

That's when I realized that sometimes we have to love ourselves before we can love eachother or ever prepare ourselves to receive love from someone else.

The danger of being around on this planet earth for a considerable amount of time is burning out.

Let's never burn out!

5 comments:

  1. Always remember to Love yourself First my friend we all feel a bit weiry in life sometimes but do remember Life was a gift given to us by god so just be strong when life try to get u down k ? =)

    "Live Life.. Enjoy It.. and Never Regret it.." =D

    ~Peace~

    ReplyDelete
  2. "love ourselves before we can love eachother or ever prepare ourselves to receive love from someone else."

    - so very very true Just Chillin'... and I hope you can continue your journey as a stronger person by taking time to love yourself... we all need it sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "sometimes we have to love ourselves before we can love eachother or ever prepare ourselves to receive love from someone else."

    Very true

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well couldn't agree more...! Nicely said!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much realskullzero...

    Chavie you always touch my heart.. Thank you.

    Yes Disease.. so nice to have you on my blog.. it's been a while hasn't it? Thank you..

    It is isn't it Kusal?

    ReplyDelete

You're most welcome to comment and share your thoughts any way you want to. Just be civil and congenial and contribute as best you can. Thank you!