Sunday, May 24, 2009

Back to basics

I've returned to an age-old habit I had left so many, many years ago!

Reading always completed me and opened my eyes to horizons beyong me, naturally improving my vocabulory and calming my soul as it drifted off into a whole new world of richness and diversity.

It was the world of fiction that gave me my unique gift - the gift of the gab which characterized my writings as way back as the yesteryears I spent in College!

Books as much as movies do, open the windows of one's heart to experiencing and feeling new things, new emotions, new thoughts and new ideologies that make it possible for someone in the here and now, to travel in space and time to a place in which newness is felt in one's heart.

It is this newness that refreshes the very core of one's being as the experience is relived with as much passion and enthusiasm as it is told and therein lies the bond created between storyteller and receiver.

I'm more than happy that I have recultivated a passion that held me in good stead in my most formative years of growing up.

Enough said - I'm off with a new book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're most welcome to comment and share your thoughts any way you want to. Just be civil and congenial and contribute as best you can. Thank you!