Sunday, May 31, 2009

The past few days

The past few days have been amazing. Almost too good to be true for me. I haven't been this happy in a long time and the peace that I am experiencing through every situation, the way I look forward to life and embrace it - knowing that my place in eternity is secure, the thought that my life is actually counting and meaning something has brought me indescribable joy.

Work-wise, I'm actually able to make a difference and the voice that I have has spoken. It speaks, every single time. It isn't been stifled or looked over, ignored or given second place. My voice has been given its moment at just the right time and it's a beautiful feeling!

I know this post doesn't make any sense and most of you wouldn't know what on earth I'm talking about but I just can't contain my thankfulness to God for giving me this joy that I carry with me, this peace that makes is possible to live my life anew and make up for all the mistakes of the past.

Family and friend-wise, I'm living my life over and things haven't been this good in a long time. I've started and learned to forgive others ever so easily now. I've come to know myself in ways that I never did before. I've become someone completely new. I feel like a different person! I'm enjoying life completely and it's a beautiful, peaceful easy feeling (as the Eagles would put it!)

I'm truly thankful and ecstatically happy!

2 comments:

  1. i can relate :)
    the peace that putting your trust in God brings is kinda crazy innit??
    he takes care of everything :D

    ReplyDelete

You're most welcome to comment and share your thoughts any way you want to. Just be civil and congenial and contribute as best you can. Thank you!